2011年7月29日 星期五

diy小汽車

Mini-van Treat Box Tutorial


Thank you to everyone who left such nice comments on my Caution : Dino Drivers post. I promised to show you I made the mini-van treat boxes. So here's the tutorial.

Tutorial : I used one piece of 6"x6" paper to make my van which measures 3"x1.5"x1.5". You can adjust the template proportionally if you wish to make a bigger van.




  • Cut out this template from pattern paper. Making two slits on the roof were the red lines are







  • Glue up the two tabs along the front of the van

    Glue up the two tabs along the back of the van



  • Put your treat inside







  • Going round in a clockwise direction glue up the bottom flaps






  • Here's the van's bottom secured
     Cut out four 0.75" circles for the wheels. If your treats are heavy, sandwich your wheels between metal washers


    Embellish the windscreen, bumper, headlights and windows

    Make a giftcard topper measuring 2.75"x2"

    Slot into the slits on the roof of the van
    I hope you enjoyed this paper construction project. If you make one, leave me a comment as I'd love to come see your version.

    Linking up to these parties.